Saturday, October 24, 2015

Bare Essence..Nothing Hidden

Bare Essence
[originally written Jan 1 2013]

There is no reason for you to doubt me or what and who I represent. My reputation proceeds me. My intensions are light for you know what they are. I don't have any problems sharing with you; you pretty much get what you give. [No need for me to explain the concept].

However, on the other hand, my recent encounters have been with those who carried a smile while stabbing me in the back. Their attempts perhaps in a sense changed me in some way. There was a time where I was ridicolously, hopelessly passive. I did not have the strength to say 'no' more less tell you what I was going through.

I was hurt, crushed, discouraged, alone and beside myself with grief. It seemed like the offender didn't cared, sharing that it was 'them and not me'. I hadn't a clue of what 'real world' was about even though I was living it.  Three kids, a dysfunctional partner and working dead end jobs, sometimes more than one job at a time.

Check this, I did not gain compassion from anybody. Child please, as long as they got what they wanted and were satisfied, that's all they cared about. And guess what else!? I went along with it ~ knowing it was wrong, knowing that I was not happy. The veil has been ripped down the middle; no more playing around. Time is priceless and of the essence.


Seeking Resolve
If you're looking for resolve for your situation, I can guarantee you the only solution would come through divine intervention, some fasting and praying.

#Much love
 MsLady1439

No comments:

Post a Comment