Monday, April 8, 2013

The Skinny on Some Real *Ish - MsLady1439

It's been about 4 months since my last post where I declared mental and emotional freedom from other people.With that being said, the first person to challenge me was my mother. Her conversation showed me that she refuses to let go of old stuff, stuff she don't have control over ANYMORE. So, I'm sharing with her my new declaration, you know to perhaps liberate her too. But guess what?! She did not like what I was saying and basically told me to KICK ROCKS. I was like whoa! It was at that point I realized that I truly was fighting this spiritual and emotional liberation war on my own. At this point, I stopped caring. Along with that confrontation came separation from family [some family]. And guess what? I still don't care.
Totally Liberated
You're going to use those handles and carry your own baggage. You're going to stop being a loser and a user. Who gave you the right to decide to deprive someone of what they rightfully own or deserve? FOH!  [sigh] Positioning myself, I commanded the powers that be to break and bind those things that have held me back for so long even if it means hardening my heart a little.

They say I'm crazy
Since my new stance of taking back 'me', I've never felt more confident and enlightened in my life. This is real. 'This' has forced me to reflect, it forced to reject, project, build, accept and appreciate those things we usually take for granted. So, I'm open-minded, I speak my mind, spitting out advice and repeatedly adding my 2 cents. And for this, I'm called crazy. Crazy because I am real about being real. I'm being called crazy because I put PEOPLE IN THEIR PLACE. Oh, well.Too bad, so sad.

This didn't come over night
What pisses me off [for about a minute] is when folks who know me, who know my struggle, envy me for where I am in my life right now. YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME! What the hell are you thinking? To want what I have is to be willing to go through some *ISH. And why would you want to do that? And you call me crazy. WOW.  Good Luck.

Giving back 100 fold of what I received
You heard me; I'm starting to give back 100 fold of what I've received. I shared this with a few people and they were like what do you mean?  I'm like: what do you mean, what do I mean? Some people get fussy when they get back the *ish they dish other people. But I got it for you 100 fold and I'm real generous.

Traits I'm looking for
Yep! If this is you, come see me.
  • Arrogance
  • Selfish
  • Toxic
  • Poisonous
  • Dangerous
  • Envious
  • Jealous
  • Lazy 
  • Greedy
  • Disgusting
  • Rude
  • Silly
  • Obnoxious 
  • Deceitful
  • Compulsive Liar
  • Self-center
 Trust me, some of you are attached to one or more of these traits! Comment below. I've got a word or two for you.

MsLady1439 

[Quick side note- and this doesn't have anything to do with my message...lol but if you meet someone who forbids you from listening to a certain singer/artist, tell him/her to go to hell.]

No comments:

Post a Comment